Thursday, July 21, 2011

Back to School Sample and Lesson Plan Template


I created a 37 page Back to School Unit to help you jump start a successful school year!  It is full of my favorite forms, letters, lessons and activities that I have collected and used over the years.  I have activities linked to some of my favorite first day/first week read alouds; including Chrysanthemum, First Day Jitters, and Froggy Goes to School.  Check out a few of the items in this free sample packet.  If you are interested in the full packet - head over to my TPT store.  Oh, and I'm having a sale until the 24th - so go on over and check it out!!!

I'm also posting my Lesson Plan Template (not included in the Back to School Unit).  

Enjoy!

Item Thumbnail                                 
                   

Item Thumbnail


Separator

No comments:

Post a Comment