Saturday, November 19, 2022

 The Great Turkey Race 

Craft and Google Slides


We read these three books every year in November.  The kids get such a kick out of the characters:  Ollie, Cassie and Wing.

My friend, Meg, DREW the characters ... Can you believe she DREW them?!?!  When I draw I need to google "how to draw a turkey for kindergarten, simple" lol.  Check out how cute they look in the hallway.  Each kid had an option to make Ollie, Cassie, or Wing.  We have not done this craft yet, but every time we walk by her class on the way to lunch, my class always asks, "When are we making those?!?" 

 I keep telling Meg that the running puffs of smoke look like farts... what do you think?  'Leave your opinion in the comments.  HAHAH 😛


Head over to her TPT store to find out more about this craft:  The Suchoboky Store



💻Great Turkey Race - Digital Slides

Last year I created these google slides to go with the book The Great Turkey Race.  I didn't think that with Covid being "over" that I would ever use Google Slides again.  There are a few that I go back to, that I did not expect to... The Great Turkey Race being one of them.  

Click here or on any of the pictures to take you to this digital resource.









Separator

No comments:

Post a Comment